Want to hide your private photos and videos from everyone, or you are going to post your family or house pictures? Then definitely you need to know how to private my Instagram account.
After you private your account, no one will be able to see your posted pictures, videos and stories. Only those people can see whom you add with yourself.
Private Your Instagram Account.
If you don’t know how to private my Instagram account on pc, then don’t worry I am going to share both methods. Follow the steps by steps guide in order to hide your Instagram account without getting any problem. So, If you get any problem doing this, then let me know in the comment section. I will be very happy to help you. So let’s get started.
If you want to view private instgram account, then don’t forget to use our tool Private Instagram Viewer for free.
- First, open Instagram on your phone and log in with your account.
- Then click on the last option located at the bottom right to open your profile.
- Now click on the three lines which are located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now there you see the setting option. Click on it and open the setting of your account.
- In the next screen, you will see a privacy and security option. Click on it to open it.
- Then you will see an account privacy option.
- Tap the button, which will turn into blue. Blue means you have turned on privacy on your Instagram account.
Moreover, if you want to turn off the privacy from your Instagram account, just turn off this blue button. When you turn on this blue button for the first time, it will give you an option to review your current followers.
This process is mostly the same as you do on your smartphone. But still, I try my best to share the step by step method which you use to private your Instagram account. So, let’s move toward it.
- Go to Instagram.com and login that account of which you want to make private.
- Click on the profile icon, which is located at the right side of your screen to open your profile.
- Now click on the gear icon which is located next to the Edit Profile button.
- Now select privacy and security.
- Then tick the box to make your Instagram account private. That’s simple…
Furthermore, if you want to make your Instagram account public just follow the same above steps and uncheck the box. Then your account will automatically become public and viewable to everyone.
I hope after reading this article which is about How to Private my Instagram Account, you are able to do it. Still, if getting any problem, then don’t forget to tell me via the comment section. I will reply back to you within 24 hours.